Dunes Rug, White Woolable
Introducing the Woolable Dunes White Woolable Area Rug by Lorena Canals®
This one-of-a-kind Woolable Dunes White Woolable Area Rug by Lorena Canals is a stunning example of artisan craftsmanship and environmental sustainability. The rug is crafted from undyed white wool sourced from Middle Eastern sheep, blended with 20% New Zealand wool. It is then woven on a bed of recycled cotton and finished with a gradient of pile heights that evoke a mesmerising undulating landscape. Its size and two alternative solid colours make it a timeless home or outdoor addition. As a trusted brand in the industry, this high quality wool rug is made to last a lifetime and can easily withstand rigorous play.
This gorgeous Woolable Dunes White Woolable Area Rug is also a practical choice for any home. It is also hypoallergenic, fireproof, resistant to dust mites, and UV and stain resistant thanks to its natural wax coating. Additionally, it is machine washable, making it a breeze to keep it looking like new. All rugs come with a non-slip underlay (rug pad) and are designed in compliance with all quality and safety regulations for children including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- Handmade in India
- Material: Undyed white wool from Middle Eastern sheep mixed with 20% New Zealand wool
- Base material: Recycled cotton
- Hypoallergenic, fireproof, and resistant to dust mites, and UV and stain resistant
- Sizes: 2' 7' x 4' 7' and 5' 7' x 7' 10'
- Colour: White
- Location: Indoor/outdoor use
- Bears signature of the designer on the back to certify quality and authenticity
- Complies with all quality and safety regulations for children
- Environmentally friendly and free from toxic dyes or contaminants
About the Brand
Established 28 years ago in Barcelona, Lorena Canals is a family-run business that prides itself on quality in every aspect of production, from the finest raw materials to socially responsible labour practices. Lorena Canals designs stylish and practical rugs that are machine-washable, making it easy to keep them in perfect shape for a safe and clean home.
With two of its very own facilities based in India, Lorena Canals has control of the quality and best practices. This includes the manufacture of their flagship Cotton and Woolable rugs, with 120 artisans taking care of every detail in an elaborate handmade process. Lorena Canals' offerings have expanded to include Home Decoration serving both children and grown-ups!
Care Instructions for Woolables
- Wash separately at 30 degrees maximum (capacity 6kg or more)
- Use a gentle cycle and mild detergent without bleach
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Do not leave the wet rug inside the washing machine as colours may run or stain
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun
- Do not worry if lint appears as this is residue fibres produced during cutting
- During the first few days, sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush
- Use a vacuum cleaner regularly. We do not recommend the use of robot vacuum cleaners
- If you find a long or loose threads, cut it with scissors. Never pull it
- Keep away from fire
- Enjoy the rug and let your kids get messy!
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping is always free. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item(s) by mail for an exchange or refund. Click here for our return and refund policy.